Career, Business, & Technology
“The principle goal of education is to create men and woman who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done.” – Jean Piaget
The Woodstock Academy believes that in a world brimming with innovation, technological literacy is essential. Students can enhance their technological education with Innovative Technology, Web Page Design, Desktop Publishing, Visual C++ Programming, and A+/PC Repair. Students can add creativity to their technological education with courses in Exploring Multimedia, Broadcasting, 3D Animation and Game Design, and Computer Aided Design in Engineering and Architecture. Students can take a hands-on approach to vocational education with Wood Technology 1&2 and Building Construction. Business-minded students can prepare for future careers with courses in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Law, and Personal Finance. Courses prepare students with marketable skills for future careers and hobbies to last a lifetime.
What Sets WA apart:
- Over 20 course offerings
- Makerspace: Coming Soon!
- Wood Technology Lab, CAD Lab, Multi-media Lab, and 2 designated computer labs for Innovative Technology and business courses
- SPIROL STEAM Center
- Student-operated television and radio stations.
- College-level Accounting courses
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) and Technology Student Association (TSA) clubs preparing business- and technology-minded students for future careers and leadership development
- Nationally qualifying Robotics Club where students design, develop and compete robots
Click below to read about our available Career, Business & Technology Courses