What is WAMPA?
The Woodstock Academy Music Parents Association, of course!
We work to support the music program and make its many enrichment
possibilities attainable and enjoyable for all students at The Woodstock Academy.
Great News! As a parent/guardian of a The Woodstock Academy Music Department
Student, you are automatically a member of WAMPA!
What we do:
• Provide scholarships to Music Department students for summer camp and college
• Purchases new Music Department equipment outside of the operating budget of the Academy
• Proved food/snacks for special events
• Organize volunteers for uniform hand out, collection and cleaning,
• Run ticket sales and concessions at concerts and events
• Hosting musical events such as the WAMD Alumni Showcase and the UConn Conn Men Concert
• And MUCH MUCH MORE!
As the saying goes, “It takes a village to raise a child” and as part of your village, we need help to continue to provide support/funding to the Woodstock Academy Music Department. There is no membership fee for WAMPA, however, we ask that each family participate in at least ONE way.
Here are 3 ways you can participate:
2. Attend a WAMPA meeting
3. Make a donation