Requirements to Participate in WA Athletics
1. The PowerSchool online registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian.
- To complete your student’s athletic form, please log in to your Parent PowerSchool account, navigate to the “Forms” tab on the hand menu, and complete the Sports Participation Form.
- If you have not yet created an account, please follow the steps found on the PowerSchool Parent Setup page.
2. All student-athletes MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical (valid for 13 months) to the Athletic Trainer or nurse’s office prior to the first day of practice. It is the responsibility of the student-athlete and the parents to make sure a current physical is on file with the Health Office.
3. Information concerning the athlete's health, injuries, medications, and allergies should be reported to the Nurse and Athletic Trainer.
4. ImPACT Testing (baseline concussion testing) must be completed online:
- Visit: https://www.impacttestonline.com/testing from a desktop computer
- Enter the following customer code (not case sensitive): SGF2JC9UQN
- Select “Verify” (it looks like you may have made a mistake, but you just need to select “Launch Baseline Test”
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete demographic information, symptom scores, and testing modules DO NOT CLOSE THE TESTING WINDOW UNTIL COMPLETION IS CONFIRMED
Practice & Tryout Dates:
Winter sports tryout dates will be posted once available. Dates and times are subject to change without warning. Check back on this webpage for the most up-to-date information.