Before any student can participate in a sport or try out for a team, the following requirements must be met:
- The PowerSchool online registration form must be completed by a parent or guardian only (directions below).
- All student-athletes MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the Athletic Trainer or nurse’s office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in. It is the responsibility of the student-athlete and the parents to make sure a current physical is on file with the nurse’s office.
- Any additional medical information concerning your child’s health, medical concerns, injuries, medications, and allergies should be reported to the Nurse and Athletic Trainer.
- Impact Testing (baseline concussion testing) must be completed
- Visit: https://www.impacttestonline.com/testing from a desktop computer
- Enter the following customer code (not case sensitive): sgf2jc9uqn
- Select “Verify” (it looks like you may have made a mistake, by you just need to select “Launch Baseline Test”
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete demographic information, symptom scores and testing modules DO NOT CLOSE THE TESTING WINDOW UNTIL COMPLETION IS CONFIRMED
To complete your student’s athletic form, please log in to your Parent PowerSchool account, navigate to the “Forms” tab on the hand menu, and complete the Athletic Demographic and Acknowledgement Form.
If you have not yet created an account, please follow the steps found on the PowerSchool Parent Setup page.
Try Out Dates: Fall Sports 2020