The Academy provides parent/guardian accounts in PowerSchool. This allows immediate, direct access to a great deal of information about your child, including schedule, attendance, grades, teacher contacts, forms, and outstanding fees.
If you have not yet created an account, please follow these steps:
1. Visit wa.powerschool.com/public
2. Click the “Create Account” tab
3. Click the “Create Account” button
4. Enter your information to create an account
5. Link your child by entering their legal name, access ID, and access password.
Your child's Access ID is their 5-Digit Student ID Number (not their myWA Username).
Your child's Access Password is their date of birth in MMDDYYYY format.
(example: May 9, 2003 = 05092003).
6. At the bottom of the screen click "Create Account"
7. After creating your account, you can log in with your chosen username and password into the PowerSchool website, or PowerSchool Mobile App* from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. (The district code for the Mobile App is "F-J-L-S".)
*Parent/Guardian Tip: If you choose to download and install the PowerSchool Mobile App, we recommend turning OFF push notifications. Please be aware that keeping push notifications turned on might give you access to your child's grades prior to your child being informed about them. This can be distracting for both students and parents alike. We recommend logging into PowerSchool together to view your child's grades with them after school.