Students authenticate purchases at school using their WA student ID number. You will also need this ID number to set up a lunch account. You can find this ID number through PowerSchool on a web browser.
Setting Up Your Account
FLIK Independent School Dining at The Woodstock Academy uses PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier for our students’ parents. The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the PaySchools mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below.
If you need help along the way, please contact PaySchools at, 1-877-393-6628 or email@example.com.
- Visit the PaySchools portal using your Internet browser.
- Select the Register option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system using their Woodstock Academy ID number. Students will use their ID number to make purchases. You can find your student's ID number through PowerSchool or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ACH fee per transaction when using an electronic check is: $1.95
When using a debit or credit card for a lunch transaction less than $50 the fee is: $1.95
The internet convenience fee per transaction when using credit or debit card is: 4.75%
Why PaySchools Central?
- Payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience – online or via the mobile app
- Parents can review student purchases, along with account balance information
- Online payments are fast, easy to manage (even for multiple students), and more convenient than writing multiple checks
- This cashless system will be more sanitary and efficient.
- No more lost lunch money, cash, or checks on the journey from home to school!
Convenient Features for Parents
- Parents can opt-in to receive email notifications when a student account balance falls below a threshold set by the parent
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when the balance falls below a level set by the parent
- Student information is automatically transferred from year to year.
- Parents can manage accounts for multiple students with a single login
- Parents can manage payments via an easy-to-use online portal, or while on the go with a convenient mobile app
- PaySchools is PCI compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe and secure
- A continuous online survey is provided to monitor parent feedback and ideas
If you have any questions about food service or managing your account, please contact Mike DiMascio, FLIK Manager at The Woodstock Academy, at email@example.com or (860) 928-6575 ext. 1205.